1.5t Japanese Bearing Kit
1.5t Japanese Bearing Kit use Long Haul bearings. Certainly worth the extra cash.
Bearing Kit includes front and back Caravan bearings and includes the grease seal and pressed steel dust cover.
Caravan Bearing Kit:
- Inner ID 38.10mm, OD 65.06mm – 29749/10.
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 59.10mm – 67048/10.
- Seal ID 52.83mm, OD 69.11mm – 493015.
- Grease Cap 63.5mm.
Bearings are rated as follows;
- 750kg – 39mm Round Axle (Holden Bearings)
- 1000kg – 40mm Square Axle (Holden Bearings)
- 1250kg – 40mm Square Axle (Composite Bearings)
- 1450kg – 45mm Round or Square Axle (Ford or Slimline Bearings)
- 1450kg – 50mm Round or Square Axle (Ford or Slimline Bearings)
- 1600kg – 45mm Round or Square Axle (Parallel Bearings)
- 1600kg – 50mm Round or Square Axle (Parallel Bearings)
- 2250kg – 50mm Square or 60mm Round Axles (2.25t Bearings)
It is wise to remove the old bearing cups when replacing bearings. Cups and races are subject to wear and tear. If you witness carbon black in your grease or black grease, cups and races need to be replaced immediately.
Low-quality bearings have poor coatings and low tolerances. These bearings wear quickly and are not suitable for a long-haul, high-speed use. Use high temperature bearing grease for use at high speeds.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 1.5t Trailer Bearing Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon December 2, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.