Solar Watt Meter
The solar watt meter is perfect for measuring input and output currents and wattage from solar panels or batteries.
The Chargeguard® digital wattmeter accurately measures DC power usage. The LED display measures volts, watts and amps in real-time.
The solar meter has data scroll of eight key electrical parameters which reset every time the meter is powered off.
The meter is ideal for monitoring the output of solar panels or current draw from dc appliances such as portable fridges. 50A connectors provide an easy connection to the supply and load.
Chargeguard® is the registered name of TrailerVision Australia.
- 4.8 – 60 VDC is ideal for 12v or 24v DC electrical systems.
- Displays volts, amps, watts and AVG watts.
- The LCD Display is backlit.
- Heavy-Duty power connectors for easy connection
- Use with fridges, solar panels, dual battery systems and battery packs
- Light and portable.
- Connect the Chargeguard® digital wattmeter in series between supply and the load. Ensure correct polarity when connecting to your electrical system.
- Once connected, the meter will light up and display information almost instantly. The meter resets once disconnected.
- Connect the meter in 2 ways. See the diagram above showing the connection of the meter to monitor charge and discharge devices.
- Voltage: 4.8 – 60vdc
- Current Max: 50A Continuous
- Operating current: 7mA
- Data Scroll Time: 2 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 degree Celcius
- Warning: Do not Exceed specification limits
Purchase converters DC to DC here
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Solar Watt Meter – 4WD and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon May 7, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.