Water Tank Level Indicator
The Dipper from BMpro is a digital water tank level indicator designed to be used in both plastic and metal water tanks. It gives an accurate reading of the water levels in fresh and grey water tanks on recreational vehicles, camper trailers and boats.
This water tank sensor is easy to install into the side of your water tanks. Retrofitting is a DIY job thanks to the 5 pin connector located close to the ring terminal.
The Dipper has been designed for use with the suite of BMPRO battery management systems (BatteryPlus35/Trek, Drifter, J35, JControl), and is also compatible with a range of aftermarket tank level indicators.
Select from lengths 2 meters, 5 meters and 7.5 meters.
- Easy Installation – no need to rewire if retrofitting
- Fits existing water tanks
- Compatible with BMPRO Trek, JControl and Drifter units for tank reading display
- Suitable for use in caravans, boats, motor homes and camper trailers
- Suitable for plastic and metal water tanks
- Available in 2.5M, 5M and 7.5M cable lengths
- Ring Terminal stainless Steel 316 corrosive resistant properties
- 5 Pin Connector eliminates the need to rewire if retrofitting
- Mounting Hole required 22mm
- Connecter waterproof
Suitable for these monitors
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Water Tank Level Indicator – BMPRO and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon May 16, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on