50mm Square Galvanised 2t Overlay Axle
50mm Square Galvanised Overlay Axle made in Australia to your specifications and comprises of:
- Solid Beam
- 50mm Stub Axle suit 2t bearing kits
- Overlay portion is 50mm
- Weld Rings to suit 12″ Electric Brakes – optional extra.
- 2t – 3t Inner Japanese Bearing
- Japanese Outer Bearing – 15123
- 2t Caravan Bearing Seal – 64607
- 2t – Parallel Gal Australian Dust Cap
After ordering, we require the following information because we like it right the first time.
- Wheel Backspace
- Outside to Outside Chassis width
All our 50mm overlay 2t axle are built identically with zero variation in camber.
Calculating The Correct Axle Measurements
As a result of viewing the video above, calculate the face to face measurement.
- Measure the offset wheel. The wheel offset is the distance between the inside of the hub and the outside of the rubber.
- Add 50 mm to the offset. Alternatively, choose your own distance between the rubber and the chassis.
- Multiply by 2 for both sides. Add your chassis width to the above number.
Metric to Imperial ConverterConvert Imperial (inches) to metric (mm)
Still unsure of what measurements to take? Check out this handy guide below:
[P] – Check material specifications. What size and profile is the axle (for example, 45mm Square)
[T] – Overall axle length (tip to tip)
[F] – Hub face to hub face measurement
[A] – Chassis width
[C] – Tyre clearance
[B] – Back offset
[H] – Tyre to chassis
[G] – Axle pad centres
Identifying Bearing Combinations
You will also need to identify your bearing combination which can be done by pulling off a hub and bearings, and locating the number laser engraved onto the bearing. You will require both the inner and the outer bearing number.
Should you require a galvanised fitted overlay axle, no problem just let us know your requirements.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 50mm Square Overlay Axle 2t – Galvanised and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon November 11, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.