UFP Caliper Disc Pads
UFP caliper disc pads by Dexter are non-metallic, non-asbestos, organic pad materials to eliminate corrosion disc pads to suit DB35 calipers.
Use a pair of disc brake pads with DB-35 hydraulic, disc brake calipers in Australia.
Durable, long-lasting organic brake pads are able to withstand high temperatures, maintaining their strength and integrity for longer than either NAO or semi-metallic models. Great for marine and saltwater applications.
- Provide superior performance for more consistent hydraulic braking
- Withstand high temperatures without becoming malleable or worn
- Resists corrosion
- Great for marine & salt water applications.
- Pads are interchangeable (inner and outer).
- Trailer brake pad set includes 1-Inner Pads #33009 and 1-outer pads #33008. Replacement pads for 1-caliper.
PRODUCT BULLETIN: The clip on the inner pad (# 33009) is NOT required for proper braking function. Depending on stock and suppliers, pads may or may not come with this clip. Testing has determined the steel pad clip to be unnecessary.
Important: Replace UFP caliper disc pads when 3/32″ (.094″) or less of the pad friction material is left.
Purchase more American trailer parts here
- Disc Pads suit DeeMaxx and Kodiak Caliper
- Stainless Steel Disc Pad DeeMaxx
- DeeMaxx Disc Caliper – 10″ to 12″
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality UFP Caliper Disc Pads DB35 – Genuine and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon October 30, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.