Drifter Battery and Water Tank Monitoring System
The Drifter is a 12v battery monitoring system which allows you to take control and manage the state of your 12 Volt battery life.
It acts as a fuel gauge by monitoring and displaying information such as battery volts and amps, charge/discharge status, remaining capacity and water tank levels.
Drifter Key Features
- Large LCD screen for day and night viewing
- Low voltage warning
- Water tank monitoring and water pump control switch
- Displays remaining time left in the battery
- Displays battery volts and amps, charge/discharge status, and remaining capacity
- Battery Charging and Discharging indicator
- USB charging port
- Clock and temperature gauge
- Battery isolator switch
- Compatible with any 12V lead-acid battery
- Input Voltage: 8 – 15 Vdc
- Battery Drain: < 3 mA (backlight off, no USB-attached device)
- USB Output: 0.9 A max, charger only
- Ambient Temperature: 0 ºC – 50 ºC
- Size: 149 Wide x 85 High x 22 Deep
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Drifter Battery Monitoring System – BMPRO and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon May 16, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.