Battery Check 100 or Battery Pro 300 your Caravan via Smartphone
Battery check Pro Smartphone Telemetry monitors the caravan battery life via your Smartphone.
Hard to get at locations make it almost impossible to keep a proper check on a battery. Battery check on a smartphone gives the users critical battery information.
Do you want to know what happens with your vehicle’s secondary battery when travelling?
Whether you are using your 12V power or charging the battery, you want to be 100% sure your battery is in good health and has enough power.
To get instant information on your battery’s health and battery issues, use wireless Bluetooth battery monitor BatteryCheck.
BatteryCheck is a simple device with an internal shunt. Connect it to the positive and negative terminals of your battery, download the BatteryCheck app and pair your phone via Bluetooth.
Review 9 February
It’s been 4 days since I installed the BMPRO Battery Check 100 into the rear cargo area of my vehicle. Immediately it connected with my iPhone and stays connected, even when inside the house and the vehicle is in the garage. I bought a 7-inch Tablet to mount as a permanent display in the rear of the vehicle and it too works well, but the tablet’s Bluetooth must be different in some way, as it periodically disconnects. I don’t have an issue with this, as it is a small step to turn off/on the Bluetooth and it’s fixed. What surprises me is the accuracy of the unit. There seems to be little latency in the updates and it displays exactly what is going on. Well done BMPRO, I highly recommend it.
BatteryCheck is compatible with a range of standard 24 and 12V deep cycle batteries. It provides real-time battery management data that allows users to effectively monitor remaining battery energy via a simple to use the app.
Specially designed for recreational vehicles’ and marine deep cycle batteries, BatteryCheck allows monitoring up to 80A maximum charge or discharge. BatteryCheck is not suitable with engine cranking applications of any type and is not intended for under vehicle bonnet use.
Monitored BatteryCheck Functions:
- Charge/Discharge Full Charge Current
- Estimated State of Charge (SoC)
- Determined State of Health (SoH)
- Discharge Time Remaining – Estimated
Installed is recommended by a caravan service technician.
What our customers say
“As a battery power obsessive, I can’t recommend the BatteryCheck highly enough, knowing where my battery levels are and what I’m drawing and generating gives me the ability to manage my power usage in line with my solar generation. Running a freezer full time, lighting and charging an electric chainsaw is a balancing act made so much easier with a BatteryCheck.”- Callum
- Output 0.9/3.0/4.0 Amps
- Voltage Measurement Range 8V to 30V
- Voltage Measurement Resolution 100mV (or 0.1V)
- Current Measurement Range ±100A
- Current Measurement Resolution 100mA (or 0.1A)
- Temperature Measurement Range -20 °C to 70 °C (Battery Terminal)
- Temperature Measurement Resolution 1 °C
- Monitored Battery Charge Capacity 7Ah to 800Ah
- Visual and Audible Alarms Low Voltage, user-settable level. The Low State of Charge, user-settable level.
- Input Voltage Range 8V to 16V
- Voltage Measurement Resolution <20mV
- Continuous Current Rating 240A
- Current Measurement Range 300A
- Current Measurement Resolution <150mA
- Overload Protection (100ms w/out damage) 800A
- Monitored Battery Capacity 7Ah to 800Ah
- Temperature Measurement Range -20 °C to 70 °C (at Battery Terminal)
- Temperature Measurement Resolution 1 °C
- Dimensions 140mm x 65mm x 18.6mm
- Weight 520g
- BatteryCheck100 Product Manual Download
- BatteryCheck100 Data Sheet Download
- BatterycheckPro Product Manual Download
- BatterycheckPro Data Sheet Download
Review 9 October 2019
Have just installed the new BatteryCheck100 in our Goldstream Mini pop top. Previously, checking the status of the house battery was difficult, time-consuming and of limited detail. The information now provided via the BatteryCheck100+PRO app is absolutely excellent! Detailed status of volts, amps, temperature and battery health, all updated in real-time and so very convenient to access via mobile phone. A very well-made, relevant, Australian product and first-class application software.
Finally, download the app to your Android phone or Apple phone from the Google Play Store or Apple.
Battery Check Smartphone
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Battery Check Smartphone BMPRO and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon August 20, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.