50A Flush Mount Car Plug Cover
50A flush mount car plug cover suits Anderson plugs suit all of your 4WD and Caravans using Auxiliary Andersen Plugs.
Simple to install with hardware provided. The unique flush mount design ensures a stylish installation of your external auxiliary wiring.
- The second greatest cause of connection failure is dirty electric terminals.
- The most significant cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidisation inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connections dry otherwise they will fail.
Water is both conductive and corrosive, as a result, water must be kept away from your electric plugs.
How is water conductive?
An unbroken stream of water will conduct electricity if electricity is present at any point in the stream of water.
Saltwater is more conductive and buoyant than fresh water.
Water provides a path between active and neutral conductors causing tracking.
Furthermore tracking will cause power usage, therefore flattening the battery.
A shroud or barrier between terminals of the plug cover prevents electricity to flow between terminals.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible with most power connector brands
- A unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy-duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- Patented product.
Purchase 50A, 120A and 175A plug covers from the links below:
- 50A Connector Voltmeter Assembly Cover
- 50A LED Screw Connector
- 50A Anderson Plug Cover
- 120A Anderson Plug Cover
- 175A Anderson Plug Cover
Finally, Anderson Plugs are not provided with this product.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 5 cm|