Showing the single result
100ah Lithium Battery – 12v
100ah Lithium Battery is compatible with all BMPRO 12v battery management systems listed below.
BMPRO is the leading supplier for battery management systems to Jayco and other leading caravan manufacturers in Australia,
Please Note, Internet Sales and Pickup only.
LIFEPO4 Ion Batteries in RV Deep Cycle Applications
lithium iron phosphate battery also known as LiFePO4 batteries have numerous advantages over lead-acid deep cycle batteries:
- LONGER LASTING POWER STORAGE – 5 X greater than lead-acid battery
- CAPACITY – 60% greater utilisation over the life of the battery
- LIGHTER – 1/2 weight of Sealed Lead Acid
- FASTER RECHARGE capability means you can get on the road quicker
- MORE EFFICIENT flatter discharge curve means longer, more efficient run-time
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE rate means greater reliability after long periods of no use
Rugged and reliable, IEC and UL certified BMPRO Zeal batteries will take you further to the yet unseen places, bringing peace of mind on the way.
- Economical 12V Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 cells) solution
- Sturdy design
- Fast recharging capabilities
- Low self-discharge rate
- Long runtime
- 3-year warranty
Nominal Voltage 12.8V
Nominal Capacity (25ºC, 0.33C) 100Ah
Weight 12.8 kg
Dimensions 306 (L) x 167 (W) x 211 (H) mm
Discharge Max Current 100A
Max Pulse Discharge Current (3 sec) 300A
Max Charge Voltage 14.6±0.2V
Standby Voltage 13.8±0.2V
Cut-off Voltage 10V
Terminal type M8
Cycle Life (100% DoD) 1800+
Warranty 3 years
Economical 12v 100ah Lithium Alternative to an AGM Battery
BMPRO Zeal Lithium battery provides the core performance and safety advantages of a modern lithium battery in a sturdy design.
The battery features light-weight aluminum encased LiFePO4 prismatic cells, considered to be the most stable lithium cells available on the market.
Integrated BMS protects the individual cells from overcharge/discharge, temperature and short circuit.
BMPRO Zeal 12V 100Ah lithium battery can be used in deep cycle applications for 4WD and recreational vehicles, as well as for marine and golf carts applications.
Connect up to 4 batteries of the same brand in parallel or series for larger power needs.
- Battery Charger 4A, 7.5A, 15A, 25A – BMPRO
- Battery Check Smartphone BMPRO
- Bluetooth Battery Monitor Check
- Genius 15-35 RV Power Supply BMPRO
- Genius 30-35 RV Power Supply BMPRO
- Miniboost DC–DC Battery Charger BMPRO
- BatteryPlus35 II Management System – BMPRO
- J35 Battery Management System BMPRO
- Odyssey Battery Management System BMPRO
- JHub RV Control Panel BMPRO
Finally, this battery is not to be used for or connected to the main battery for cranking and/or under bonnet applications. Connection to a cranking battery voids warranty.