Rubber Marine Bearing Seal - 2t - 3t
Rubber marine bearing seal suit 2t and 3t Landcruiser hubs, drums and disc rotors.
Suits Al-ko hubs and drums OD 89.96mm, ID 60.3mm.
To summarise, apply grease the lips of the seal to reduce friction during rotation.
- Check the seal fits perfectly onto the axle journal before proceeding further.
- Grease the ID of the seal before installation onto the axle.
- Insert steel ring into the hub and make sure it is hard against the outside boss of the wheel hub.
- Insert rubber seal over the axle journal.
- Install hub and bearings over rubber seal.
The hub should be pushed hard onto the rubber seal, and the rubber seal should be hard against the axle shoulder.
The axle shoulder prevents the seal from sliding further down the axle.
Find other seals here:
- Grease Seal Holden LM
- Marine Seal LM
- Slimline – Parallel Standard seal
- Slimline – Parallel Marine SL Seal
- 1.5t Caravan Seal
- 2t Caravan Bearing Seal | 64607
- 1.6t Dexter Seal
- 2t Dexter Seal
- Simplicity Seals
Bearings fit these axle kits
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 2 cm|