Marine Seal LM Holden | ID 37.5mm, OD 59.10mm
- Check the seal fits perfectly onto the axle journal before proceeding further.
- Grease ID of the seal before installation onto the axle.
- Inert steel ring into the hub and make sure it is hard against the outside boss of the hub.
- Insert rubber seal over the axle journal.
- Insert hub and bearings over rubber seal.
The hub should be pushed hard onto the rubber seal and the rubber seal should be hard against the axle shoulder.
The axle shoulder prevents the marine seal from sliding further down the axle.
Why do trailer bearings fail? Click here.
Other standard and marine seals can be found here:
- Grease Seal Holden LM
- Marine Seal LM
- Slimline – Parallel Marine SL Seal
- 1.5t Caravan Grease Seal
- 2t Caravan Bearing Seal | 64607
- 2t to 3t Marine Metal Bearing Seal
- 1.6t Dexter Grease Seal
- 2t Dexter Grease Seal
- Simplicity Seals