Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:26 pm
2t Dexter inner bearing is a Japanese bearing used on many American and Australian Dexter drums, disc rotors and hubs.
We have an extensive range of bearing combinations for trailers and caravans. The 25580 Dexter Inner bearing is one of the many bearings we stock.
How to grease and install trailer bearings
Brilliant explanation, what do you reckon of putting a bit of Loctite or sealant on the axle to hold the rubber seal in place and to stop it spinning? It shouldn’t be turning in the first place if you grease them up properly, but still, I’m seeing a few blokes advocating to put Loctite or some RTV sealant on the axle before fitting them.
- 25520 – Cup
- 25580 – Bearing race
- Inner ID 44.45mm
- OD 82.93mm
Purchase other Dexter trailer parts here
- 2t x Lazy Hub | Al-ko | Dexter
- 10-inch Dexter Electric Drum | no nuts
- 2t Japanese Dexter Trailer Bearing | Outer
Review other single bearings below:
- 1.6t Dexter Outer Bearing
- 1.6t Dexter Trailer Bearing – LM68149/111
- Holden Outer Japanese Trailer Bearing – LM11949/10
- Holden Inner Japanese Trailer Bearing – LM67048
- Ford Outer Japanese Caravan Bearing
- Ford Japanese Caravan Bearing – LM68149/10
- 2t Japanese Outer Bearing – 15123
- 2t – 3t Inner Japanese Bearing
- 3t Outer Japanese Trailer Bearing – LM29749