3t Japanese Bearing Kit suit 12-inch Al-ko Drums
3t Japanese bearing kit to suit Al-ko, including seals and dust cap. Japanese bearings are undoubtedly worth the extra cash compared to the heartache of failing Chinese bearings.
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm - HR30210
- Outer ID 38.10mm, OD 65.06mm - 29749
- ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm - 64607
- Dust Cap OD 76mm - DC3
Installing 3t Japanese bearings is difficult if you have not watched this video.
3t Japanese Bearing Installation Instructions
- Check the seal fits perfectly onto the axle journal before proceeding further.
- Grease ID before installation onto the axle.
- Insert a steel ring into the hub and make sure it is hard against the outside boss of the hub.
- Insert rubber seal over the axle journal.
- Install hub and bearings over rubber seal.
The hub should be pushed hard onto the rubber seal, and the rubber seal should be hard against the axle shoulder.
The axle shoulder prevents the seal from sliding further down the axle.
Trailer parts links to similar bearings are here
- Holden NSK Japanese Trailer Bearings
- Slimline – Ford Parallel – Bearings
- 1.5t Japanese Caravan Bearings
- 1.6t American Dexter Marine Trailer Bearings
- Simplicity Bearings
- 2t Japanese Caravan Bearing Kit suit Alko Drums
- Dexter Caravan Bearing Kits | NSK Japanese