3t Japanese Bearing Kit suit 12″ Al-ko Drums
3t Bearing Kit to suit Al-ko including seals and dust cap. Japanese bearings are certainly worth the extra cash in comparison with the heartache of failing Chinese bearings.
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 38.10mm, OD 65.06mm – 29749
- ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm – 64607
- Dust Cap OD 76mm – DC3
Installing 3t Japanese bearings is difficult if you have not watched this video.
- Check the seal fits perfectly onto the axle journal before proceeding further.
- Grease ID before installation onto the axle.
- Insert steel ring into the hub and make sure it is hard against the outside boss of the hub.
- Insert rubber seal over the axle journal.
- Install hub and bearings over rubber seal.
The hub should be pushed hard onto the rubber seal and the rubber seal should be hard against the axle shoulder.
The axle shoulder prevents the seal from sliding further down the axle.
- Holden NSK Japanese Trailer Bearings
- Slimline – Ford Parallel – Bearings
- 1.5t Japanese Caravan Bearings
- 1.6t American Dexter Marine Trailer Bearings
- Simplicity Bearings
- 2t Japanese Caravan Bearing Kit suit Alko Drums
- Dexter Caravan Bearing Kits | NSK Japanese
Bearings fit these axle assemblies
- 3t x 65mm Round Unbraked Lazy Axle Kit
- 60mm Round 2t – 3t Electric Brake Axle Kit
- 3t x 2pc Electric Brake Drum Al-ko
- 60mm Round Trailer Axle 2t or 3t
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 3t Bearing Kit suit Alko Hubs and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon April 3, 2015. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.