50mm Square Axle Galvanised
50mm Square Axle Galvanised are rated up to 2250kg
Axles length is measured from tip to tip. Axles supplied with nut, washer and split pin.
Heavy loads on light axles create what we call axle flex. Axle flex results in axle vibration at high speeds. This vibration occurs in the middle of the axle.
The result from axle flex is premature ageing of trailer spring and trailer vibration at high speeds.
Is your axle bending in the middle by more than 5mm?
Replace this axle with a 50mm Square Axler. Overloading on your axle causes excessive axle bend. A larger axle will solve axle bending in the middle.
Axles that are selected for the desired weight, so not suffer excessive axle bend.
Slimline Bearing Sizes – 1450kg.
68149 – 59.10 OD, 35.00 ID – Large Inner Bearing
12749 – 45.20 OD, 22.00 ID – Small Outer Bearing
Parallel Bearing Sizes – 1600kg.
- 2 Only x 68149 – 59.10 OD, 35.00 ID – Large Inner and Outer Bearing
2 Tonne Standard Bearing Sizes – 2250kg
- 30210 – 89.96 OD, 50.00 ID – Large Inner Bearing
- 15123/15245 – 59.10 OD, 31.75 ID – Small Outer Bearing
2 Tonne Dexter Bearing Sizes – 2250kg
- 25580 – 85.00 OD, 44.45 ID – Large Inner Bearing
- 67048 – 59.10 OD, 31.75 ID – Small Outer Bearing
Galvanised Axles can be used on the following equipment
More axles and their maximum rating can be found here.
- 39mm Round Axle | 750kg
- 39mm Round Galvanised Axle | 750kg.
- 40mm Square Axle | 1000kg.
- 40mm Square Galvanised Axle | 1000kg.
- Round Axle 45mm | 1450kg.
- 45mm Round Stub Axle PLL | 1600kg
- 45mm Round Galvanised Axle | 1450kg.
- Square Axle 45mm | 1450kg.
- 45mm Square Parallel | 1600kg.
- 45mm Galvanised Square Axle | 1450kg
- 50mm Round Axle | 2250kg
- 50mm Square Axle | 2250kg.
- 60mm Round Axle | 3000kg.