Al-ko Hydraulic Disc Caliper Spare Parts
Al-ko Hydraulic Disc Caliper offers a comprehensive range of braking for the Boating, Caravan, and RV markets.
Use Al-ko caliper parts with 10 inch and 12-inch disc rotors.
- Up to 14-inch wheel brake rating to 1600kg per axle.
- Up to 16-inch wheel brake rating to 1400kg per axle.
- Suitable for disc thickness from 10mm to 15mm.
The Al-ko stainless caliper is an attractive piece of equipment for an excellent reason. It is the smartest piece of equipment on the market in Australia.
Al-ko installs stainless pistons in both Dacromet and stainless Calipers. Hydraulic disc brake calipers have a mounting hole spacing of 88.9mm centre to centre.
In addition, Al-ko offers customers a wide range of parts as follows
- Dacromet hydraulic calipers
- Stainless hydraulic caliper
- Caliper Slide kits
- Replacement phenolic pistons
- Purchase Universal Seal Kits here
- Replacement hydraulic disc pads for Alko are interchangeable with Trojan disc pads.
Recommended operating pressure is 6.9 mpa (1000psi).
Trailers exceeding 2000 kg require independent control and a breakaway facility. Breakaway kits cause the brakes to be automatically activated if the towing vehicle and the trailer become accidentally disconnected.
Tip: When changing or checking disc pads, squeeze the piston home a little by applying a G clamp to the piston. This procedure gives you a little extra room when fitting the disc pads.