Last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 10:18 pm
7.5 Amp Battery Charger is a great choice to service your car, caravan, bike, boat or as a spare battery.
The battery charger is an automatic state of the art battery charger with eight charge states, including pulse and trickle charge modes. It delivers high-performance, intelligent charging – BatteryCharge4 has automatically variable charging amperage up to 7.5 Amps.
Use it with all types of 6 and 12 Volt Lead Acid batteries, such as AGM, Gel, Calcium, or Wet, as well as with LiFePO4 Lithium batteries.
- The battery charger has protective circuits to prevent it from sparking and overheating.
- Cold start mode is available for charging in the cold weather conditions.
- A large LCD display with indicators shows the charge progress of your battery.
- The charger may also be used to regenerate completely discharged batteries.
Battery Charger Key Features
- 7.5 Amp | 12V and 24V Battery Charger
- Multi-stage charger
- Ability to charge multiple battery chemistries
- LCD display shows charge progress
- Overload and reverse connection protection
- Capable of charging battery sizes 12-120Ah
- Durable dust- and water-proof casing
- Large clamps for easy battery connection
- Ring terminals to mount the charger on the battery
- Output variable up to 7.5 Amps
- Input 240V, 50Hz
- Size 10-240 Ah
- Battery Type Lead Acid, LiFePO4
- Battery Chemistry AGM, Gel, Calcium or Wet, LiFePO4
- Charger Type Ten-stage – micro digital processor
- Power Supply Mode 12V
Other battery chargers available here:
- 4 Amp Battery Charger BMPRO.
- 7.5 Amp Charger BMPRO
- 15 Amp Battery Charger BMPRO.
- 25 amp Battery Charger BMPRO.
- Genis 30-35 Battery Charger BMPRO
- Miniboost DC–DC Battery Charger.
7.5 Amp Battery Charger