Last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 04:23 pm
In-Vehicle battery charger for your RV
MiniBoost is a compact DC-DC charger /booster for RVs. It is specially designed to work with BMPRO’s BatteryPlus35 and J35 systems. Charge your caravan or camper trailer’s house battery from the towing vehicle’s electrical system, even if the voltage delivered from the tow vehicle is lower than required for a recharge.
The MiniBoost DC to DC charger provides a 2-stage charging profile. It delivers an efficient and controlled current until the auxiliary battery is charged. Miniboost functions when wired directly to most 12V Lead Acid batteries.
The MiniBoost is not a power supply and must be connected to a battery.
Battery Charger Key Features
- Output 14.4V (constant voltage)// 8-18A (constant current), depending on input voltage
Input 10-16 V
Battery Type 12V Lead Acid
Battery Chemistry AGM, Gel, Calcium or Wet
Operating Temp 0-50 C Ambient
- DC-DC charger specifically for RV applications
- Input over-current and reverse voltage protection
- Output over-current & short circuit protection
- Output reverse connection protection
- BMPRO signature durability and ease of use