Last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 01:15 pm
Monitor the Caravan Battery via your Smartphone
Hard to get at locations make it almost impossible to keep a proper check on a battery. Battery check on a smartphone gives the users critical battery information.
Do you want to know what happens with your vehicle’s secondary battery when travelling?
Whether you are using your 12V power or charging the battery, you want to be 100% sure your battery is in good health and has enough power.
To get instant information on your battery’s health, use wireless Bluetooth battery monitor BatteryCheck.
We recommend your caravan service technician installs this. Note: Smartphone not supplied.
BatteryCheck is a simple device with an internal shunt. Connect it to the positive and negative terminals of your battery, download the BatteryCheck app and pair your phone via Bluetooth.
BatteryCheck is compatible with a range of standard 24 and 12V deep cycle batteries. It provides real-time battery management data that allows users to effectively monitor remaining battery energy via a simple to use the app.
Specially designed for recreational vehicles’ and marine deep cycle batteries, BatteryCheck allows monitoring up to 80A maximum charge or discharge. BatteryCheck is not suitable with engine cranking applications of any type and is not intended for under vehicle bonnet use.
Monitored Battery Functions:
- Charge/Discharge Current
- Estimated State of Charge (SoC)
- Determined State of Health (SoH)
- Discharge Time Remaining – Estimated
Installed is recommended by a caravan service technician.
What our customers say
“As a battery power obsessive, I can’t recommend the BatteryCheck highly enough, knowing where my battery levels are and what I’m drawing and generating gives me the ability to manage my power usage in line with my solar generation. Running a freezer full time, lighting and charging an electric chainsaw is a balancing act made so much easier with a BatteryCheck.”- Callum
- Output 0.9/3.0/4.0 Amps
- Voltage Measurement Range 8V to 30V
- Voltage Measurement Resolution 100mV (or 0.1V)
- Current Measurement Range ±100A
- Current Measurement Resolution 100mA (or 0.1A)
- Temperature Measurement Range -20 °C to 70 °C (Battery Terminal)
- Temperature Measurement Resolution 1 °C
- Monitored Battery Capacity 7Ah to 800Ah
- Visual and Audible Alarms Low Voltage, user-settable level. The Low State of Charge, user-settable level.