175A Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plugs suit all of your 4WD and Caravans using Auxiliary Power requirements.
Car plug covers are simple to install and comes with hardware provided.
Electricity can be extremely troublesome when terminals become dirty. In fact, dirty terminals are the second greatest cause of connection failure.
The greatest cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidization inside the trailer plug. Oxidisation prevents effection electrical connection.
Furthermore, it is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail. Water is conductive and corrosive so it must be kept away from electricity.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy-duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
Purchase 50A and 175A plug covers from the links below:
- Black Plug Cover to suit 50A Anderson Plug.
- Red Plug Cover to suit 50A Anderson Plug.
- 50A Mount Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plugs.
- Trailer Plug Cover to suit Anderson Plug 50A.
- 50A Flush Mount Car Cover plus Plug Connector.
- 50A LED Screw Connector.
- T Handles to suit 50A Anderson Connectors.
- 175A Trailer Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug.
- 175A Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug.
Final Note: Anderson Plugs are not provided.
175A Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plugs
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 175A Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon December 13, 2017. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on