Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:25 pm
50A car plug covers suit Anderson Plug and easily secures your plug to a fixed position.
- Dirty terminals are the second most significant cause of connection failure.
- The most significant cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidisation inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail.
Purchase 50A and 175A plug covers from the links below:
- Black Plug Cover to suit 50A Anderson Plug.
- Red Plug Cover to suit 50A Anderson Plug.
- Trailer Plug Cover to suit Anderson Plug 50A.
- 50A Flush Mount Car Cover plus Plug Connector.
- 50A LED Screw Connector.
- T Handles to suit 50A Anderson Connectors.
- 175A Trailer Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug.
- 175A Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug.
- Anderson Plug Mounting Bracket
How is water conductive?
Electricity passes along a stream of water from point A to a point B. Electricity passes better through the water with salt content.
Water provides a path between active and neutral conductors causing tracking. Tracking causes power to be used, flattening the battery even when not connected to the battery.
Did you know that saltwater is more conductive than freshwater?
Prevent electricity to flow between terminals via a shroud or barrier.
The locking tabs ensure a safe and reliable connection for towing, battery charging, marine and industrial OEM applications.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy-duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- Patented product.