50A flush mount car plug cover suits Anderson plugs suits all of your 4WD and Caravans using Auxiliary Andersen Plugs.
Simple to install with hardware provided. The unique flush mount design ensures a stylish installation of your external auxiliary wiring.
- The second greatest cause of connection failure is dirty electric terminals.
- The most significant cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidisation inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail.
Water is both conductive and corrosive, as a result, water must be kept away from your electric plugs.
How is water conductive?
An unbroken stream of water will conduct electricity if electricity is present at any point in the stream of water.
Saltwater is more conductive and bouyant than freshwater.
Water provides a path between active and neutral conductors causing tracking.
Furthermore tracking will cause power usage, therefore flatten the battery.
A shroud or barrier between terminals of the plug cover prevents electricity to flow between terminals.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- Patented product.
Purchase 50A and 175A plug covers from the links below:
- Red Plug Cover to suit 50A Anderson Plug.
- 50A Mount Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plugs.
- Trailer Plug Cover to suit Anderson Plug 50A.
- 50A Flush Mount Car Cover plus Plug Connector.
- 50A LED Screw Connector.
- T Handles to suit 50A Anderson Connectors.
- 175A Trailer Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug.
- 175A Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plug.
Finally, Anderson Plugs are not provided with this product.
50A Flush Mount Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plugs
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 50A Flush Mount Car Plug Cover and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon December 20, 2017. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.