Last updated on October 26th, 2019 at 09:21 pm
100mm trailer led stoplight. 4 Stop LED’s 4 Indicator LED’s Reflector. Submersible to 1 meter. Simple to fit.
Trailer LED Light Key Features
- 4 Stop LED’s
- 4 Indicator LED’s
- 10cm x 10cm
- Submersible to 1 meter
100mm Trailer LED Light advantages
- Longer life span than incandescent lamp bulbs.
- Lower wattage use than older bulbs.
- LED lights have multiple lights. An outage of a single bulb does not prevent dispersal of light.
More information on LED’s Tail Lights
LED is the acronym for a Light Emitting Diode. AS a result of current passing through a diode, light is emitted.
The trailer used coloured lenses to cover white-emitting diodes. A broken light lens means the entire lamp needs replacing.
Replacement lenses for incandescent lights or lamps are almost impossible to find.
Associated lighting equipment
- 100mm x 100mm LED Combination Tail Lamps.
- 100mm x 150mm LED Combination Tail Lamps.
- LED Number Plate Lamps.
- LED Side Market Lamps.
- Reflectors for Trailers and Caravans.
- VIN Plate for Trailers.