Showing all 3 results
Tuson Caravan Sway Control (TSC-1000)
BMPRO® Caravan Sway Control Monitor$845.00 inc GST
Hayes Caravan Sway Control$945.00 inc GST
A Sway Controller is a safety device that automatically stabilizes the sway of a trailer or caravan, keeping you in control.
A huge gust of wind, displaced airflow from a passing semi-trailer, or a sudden swerve causes trailers and caravans to sway dangerously, possibly resulting in loss of control of both the tow vehicle and trailer.
How a Sway Control Works
- Continuously monitors trailer yaw – side-to-side movement left and right of the tow vehicle.
- Powerful, rapid processing capability captures the critical elements that affect sway conditions, then uses the information to sense how the sway will proceed without driver intervention.
- Uses the data collected in the event of sway to apply the brakes on the correct side of the trailer
- In a timely manner and with the proper braking level required based on sway conditions.
- Works independently of the tow vehicle to dampen the trailer sway, quickly bringing the trailer under control.