Hayes Sway Master Electronic Trailer Sway Control
No set up required, self-calibrating. Eliminates sway with or without weight distribution hitch. Provides simultaneous braking when sway is detected to all trailer brakes on 1 to 4 axle trailers.
Solid-state gyroscope to detect sway and GPS to determine trailer speed.
Please note, connection loom kit now not provided by the manufacturer. Plugs and cable is required to connect to your vehicle.
The Sway Master trailer hitch sway control system is state-of-the-art technology.
What it does and how it works
- Prevents sway with or without a weight distributing hitch
- Provides simultaneous braking when sway is detected to all trailer brakes on 1 to 4 axle trailers
- Utilizes solid-state gyroscope to detect sway and GPS to determine trailer speed
- System activates at 60 km speed
Features and Benefits
- Easy installation
- Led status light indication
- Parallel circuitry. Does not interfere with normal braking or brake control systems
- Two Year limited warranty
Below are two diagrams for reference. The first diagram is the direction the Sway Master must be installed in; it can be on either side of the A-frame as long as it’s in this direction. It cannot be installed across the A-frame, as shown in the second diagram.