Caravan Gas Struts with removable ball and threads
Caravan Gas Struts are designed for different lengths and different forces. Gas struts are essential to control vertically opening doors and windows.
- Brackets not included.
- Price is for one Gas Strut.
Struts operate like a gas spring and come in various length to lift multiple weights. Windows, cupboards, under storage, toolboxes, etc.
Note: Please ensure the extended lengths is suitable, and the ends are similar. 10 neuton = 1kg approx.
Range of Gas Struts with 15mm Ball Ends
- 315mm Long, 8mm Shaft, 300Nf, 100mm Stroke, Compressed Length 215mm
- 430mm Long, 8mm Shaft, 350Nf, 150mm Stroke, Compressed Length 280mm
- 505mm Long, 8mm Shaft, 350Nf, 190mm Stroke, Compressed Length 360mm
- 830mm Long, 10mm shaft , 300Nf, 350mm Stroke, Compressed Length 480mm
- 830mm Long, 10mm shaft , 500Nf, 350mm Stroke, Compressed Length 480mm
The ball and thread attached to the gas struts are stainless steel and removable.
Review the short video below on how to change out old and worn gas struts on a pop-top camper installation.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Caravan Gas Struts and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 9, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.