45mm Galvanised Round Stub Axle
45mm galvanised round stub axle is used on small boat trailers and spare wheel carriers on boat trailers.
Select from an electric or marine turn. Electric turn suits both electric and hydraulic backing plates. Marine turn suits marine or unbraked axles.
The seal shoulder is an essential factor when selecting stub axles.
- Electric stub axles have a seal should set back 128mm for standard slimline bearings and 140mm for parallel bearings.
- Marien stub axles have a rear shoulder 115mm to accommodate a marine seal.
Please measure the back shoulder before ordering.
Round Stub Axle rating is 725kg each or 1450kg per pair. Bearing Sizes are
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm
- Outer ID 22.00mm, OD 45.20mm
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm
- Grease Cap 45.20mm
If you wish a larger capacity on your 45mm round stub axle, it is possible to use a parallel profile.
Parallel axle profiles are rated at 1600kg and is ideal for off-road adventures.
The links below contained a variety of stub axle we manufacture.
- 39mm Round Stub Axle
- 39mm Round Galvanised Stub Axle
- 40mm Square Stub Axle
- 40mm Square Galvanised Stub Axle.
- 45mm Round Stub Axle
- 45mm Round Stub Axle PLL
- Square 45mm Stub Axle
- 45mm Galvanised Square Stub Axle
- 50mm Round Stub Axle
- 50mm Square Stub Axle
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 45mm Round Galvanised Stub Axle and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon November 27, 2015. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.