Independent coil suspension kit 1250kg can be difficult to adjust due to camber problems that can develop with changing loads.
Food, water, beer, waste all cause changes to loading on your suspension and camber. Quite often weight caused bad camber and extreme tyre wear.
Couplemate have largely addressed the camber issues and produced a suspension that is rigid and reliable.
Our kits have many features developed by our engineers, they are
- Ride Height No Load 335mm, Full Load 297mm as measured from the bottom of the chassis rail to the axle centre.
- Upgradable and removable Coil Springs.
- Upgradeable and removable Stub Axles.
- Max Compression 70mm @ at full load.
- This zero camber is due to the upper frame that provides fundamental strength to the entire suspension.
- Coil suspension features our unique zero camber at full load.
- Inbuilt structural rigidity ensures no camber movement.
- Twin shock absorbers to increase dampening.
- Coil suspension is pre-loaded.
- Off-road Magnets are an optional extra.
- Australian Made.
- To make your calculation easy, we can offer Sunraysia Rims and off-road tyres in 14 inch, 15 inch and 16-inch tyres with prices ranging from $244.00 to $344.00 for the 16 iinch offroad tyre. (tyres are extra)
Price is for the left and right-hand side.
The Couplemate Independent coil suspension has rapidly become the most reliable highway and offroad suspension in the Australian marketplace. The most popular reason our customers select this ICS is that it is tough, reliable and does not require constant camber adjustment.
The ICS has two high tensile bushings that do not require replacement. We have replaced only two bushings on a trailer after 250,000 over the outback terrain. So no, generally we do not replace bushings. However, that is not to say we cannot replace these bushings.
Independent coil suspension kit 1250kg is specifically built for rigidity. We recognised rigidity is the key to independent suspension. Therefore, we needed a top and bottom frame.
The addition of a top frame to compliment the bottom frame is the key to rigidity and strength for the toughest of conditions.
Rated to 1250kg in Slimline Electric Brake configuration. Sorry, we cannot do mechanical disc rotors kits on independent suspension. However, we can do hydraulic disc brake kits.
Independent coil suspension is superior to slipper, shackle spring or rocker roller suspension. Furthermore, the coil spring provides longer life with no weak spots that cause breakage under shock loading conditions.
Also, the leaf springs mentioned above have two weak spots, just before the eye on each end is a single leaf that carries the entire load of the caravan or camber.
Below is an unusual use for an ICS system.
Answer: Yes, the ICS is made in our Wynnum workshops by Aussie workers. We use all Australian made products where possible to keep other Australian workers and their families in jobs.