200mm Jockey Wheel Zinc Bolt-On, Economy and Extra Height
200mm Jockey Wheel Zinc Bolt-On offers your trailer the necessary support to keep it stable when not attached to the tow vehicle.
Manutec jockey wheels are one of the premium brands on the Australian market.
There are four types of Jockey Wheel in the 200mm zinc/ rubber range
- Standard 8″ Bolt-on Clamp Included (700kg) (Height 570mm)
- Standard 8″ Bolt on NO Clamp (700kg) (Height 570mm)
- Extra Height Standard 8″ Bolt-on Clamp Included (700kg) (Height 720mm)
- Extra Height Standard 8″ Bolt-on Clamp No Clamp (700kg) (Height 720mm)
Choosing the right jockey wheel is critical. It helps in more than way—it help manoeuvre the caravan, lower and raise the A-frame or drawbar as when required. Although most caravans come with a jockey wheel, it’s advisable to invest in a good replacement that suits your weight rating better.
If your caravan has a load capacity of 700 kg or below, this is a perfect choice for you. It’s easy to use, adjust, remove, and manoeuvre. Made of solid rubber, it comes with a nylon insert and clamp bolts for secure attachment. We recommend this product for trailers having 4-leaf spring suspensions.
Note: Jockey wheels are rated for different loads and have two functions
- Lift the caravan off the tow ball.
- To move the caravan to its location. When moving your caravan, do not forget to lower the jockey wheel for maximum efficiency.
- Wheel diameter – 200mm x 50mm
- Weight – 7.2 kg
- Dimensions – 57 x 20 x 15 cm
- Zinc Coating
- Lift 225mm
- Roller Bearing Bore in the Jockey Wheel