Alko Offroad Pin Coupling is the new flagship offroad coupling for Al-ko International.
The pin on the right is supplied with the coupling. It incorporates a unique dust seal. In addition, the pin is semi self-centring.
The problem with ball couplings is they create height issues with barn door or drop down tailgates.
These problems can cause damage to your vehicle panels. Alko has designed a Pin type offroad coupling that greatly reduces the risk of panel associated with ball couplings.
A solution has been provided by Alko in their new PIn type offroad coupling. A low height coupling that features a dust cover and simple one hand disconnection features.
- Handsfree hitching and one-touch unhitching.
- No fiddling with levers, latches, pins or caps.
- Automatically double locks for a safe and secure connection.
- Integrated maintenance free dust seals.
- Low profile (83mm) ideal for tow vehicles with barn doors.
- Rated to 3500kg ATM.
- Designed and developed in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Heavy-duty components for optimum durability in the harshest of conditions.
Alko Offroad Pin Coupling