Caravan Reversing Guide
The Couplemate® Caravan Reversing Guide (Marriage Saver®) makes hitching up your caravan/boat or camper easier than ever!
It takes just minutes to install under the tow ball and prevents those awkward ‘oh damn’ moments!
Reversing cameras are great but they do not stop accidents as efficiently as this trailer guide.
- Chris Lilley: Best investment we made….One of us would have done jail time otherwise
- Tony McKenzie: One of the best things you will ever buy!
- Scott Retallick: Saved my marriage on many occasions
- Barbara Proposch: Got one Colleen they save a bit of swearing
- Andrew App: Saves so much stuffing around. Thank you
- Hank: My Prado has a reversing camera, not a very good one though, which I use when hooking up. I also bought a marriage saver from Couplemate, a bit old hat but it works. It is too easy to reverse back that little bit too much and ding your rear bumper, the couplemate trailer guide stops that.
Yes, I thought so too, Ted Bullpit is not a great driver, is he?
Other trailer guide parts can be purchased here:
- Couplemate Base Plate 2.5t
- Couplemate Heavy Duty Base Plate 3.5t
- Guide Spacer Washer
- Heavy-Duty Trailer Guide and Lock 3.5t Rated.
Even single axle u beaut trailers are simple to align, however, tandem axle trailers have more resistance between axles to allow easy hitch-ups. Did I say, easy to install yet?
NOTE: Fits all highway electric and non-electric couplings but not off-road couplings. We have a different model for off-road couplings.
Lock you coupling on the highway
Lock the trailer hitch when travelling to help prevent accidental uncoupling.
Moving over rough ground has been known to cause your trailer coupling to become dislodged from the tow ball.
The Couplemate Trailer guide when used vertically helps stop decoupling.
A padlock is required to be purchased to lock the wing into position.
Couplemate® is backed by an unconditional lifetime guarantee when used by manufacturers recommendations.
Couplemate Marriage Saver® is very well priced and that makes it the best selling and most efficient Trailer Guide on the market today. Check out our fantastic prices; you won’t buy better!
IMPORTANT: If you are like me, the thought of the trailer jumping of the tow bar is scary. Worn tow balls or trailer couplings are tough to detect, so it is comforting to know the Couple-Mate® caravan reversing guide will aid in the prevention of your trailer coupling jumping off the tow ball on those rough roads.
If you are in Timaru NZ, be sure to drop in on another marriage saver or marriage maker, Dave and Linda Moore. Thank you, Dave, for hosting Debbie and I as we discovered the Southern Highlands in NZ. Absolutely loved NZ cream and Debbie love your Bluff Oysters of course.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Caravan Reversing Guide and Lock 2.5t and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon June 13, 2014. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.