Heavy Duty Trailer Guide and Lock 3.5t Rated by Couplemate
Heavy Duty Trailer Guide and Lock 3.5t Rated by Couplemate is stronger, wider to accept Snap, Override and Electric Couplings.
The Couplemate trailer guide has been successfully helping caravanners hitch-up their rigs for decades.
This particular trailer guide was developed to assist aligning the Tregg Coupling.
Also fits Genuine and non genuine Tregg couplings up to 3t, Off-road Poly Block Couplers. Black ElectroGal® is the latest finish to reduce rust problems
How to Use:
- Select the right height so the coupler will make contact with the removable wings then simply back your car to within 1 meter.
- Align the car and coupling in the horizontal plain, then back the car into Off-road Coupling to Align directly over the pin.
- Backing your car onto the trailer pushes the trailer coupling into the middle of the wings.
Other trailer guide and parts can be purchased here:
- Caravan Reversing Guide and Lock 2.5t
- Couplemate Base Plate 2.5t
- Couplemate Heavy Duty Base Plate 3.5t
- Guide Spacer Washer
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Heavy Duty Trailer Guide and Lock 3.5t Rated and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon December 7, 2014. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.