AL-KO Override Ball Coupling to suit 1t or 2t brake spring kits
The 2t Mechanical Override Coupling from AL-KO is a versatile coupling system used with both mechanical and hydraulic braking systems, as well as 2t disc rotors.
This coupling is designed to provide reliable and secure towing performance, ensuring that your trailer stays connected to your vehicle at all times.
With its durable construction and easy-to-use design, the AL-KO Override Ball Coupling is a popular choice among trailer owners and towing professionals alike.
We carry good stocks of AL-KO 1t and 2t mechanical override couplings for immediate Express Dispatch
Hole Spacings 184mm x 54mm x 13.5mm
AL-KO Override Ball Coupling and Complies with Australian Standards. Override couplings suit the following hydraulic brake systems:-
- 3/4 inch Master Cylinder on a bracket for single axle trailers.
- 7/8 inch Master Cylinder on a bracket for tandem axle trailers.
- Inch Master Cylinder on a bracket for tri-axle trailers.
- Hydraulic Master Cylinder Bracket
Be sure to buy a brass 3/16-inch adaptor to insert into the Master Cylinder. The 3/6-inch tube will have a flared end, which must be fitted into an adaptor to seal the connection properly.
The adjustment nut on the coupling head is a 1/2-inch BSW thread. This nut prevents the coupling from jumping on the tow ball and creates and tight fit by removing slop that can occur through wear,
To properly adjust this nut;
- Put pressure on the coupling head to firmly on the tow ball.
- Loosen the nut.
- Screw the thread so you can feel it touch the top of the tow ball.
- Now tighten the locking nut being careful not to unscrew the threaded screw.
Your coupling should now be tight and ready to tow.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 20 cm|