Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:26 pm
75mm x 2t ring override coupling suits all types of Pintle Hooks.
- The width of the override ring is 40mm
- 4 Hole spacings 184mm x 54m x 1/2 inch
- This Ring Coupling has a 360-degree rotation.
Use pintle hooks when connecting a 75mm ring coupling on the tow vehicle.
75mm x 2t Ring couplings provide greater flexibility over ball couplings and are less likely to disengage over rough or uneven terrain.
75mm ring couplings with a greater capacity than 2t are used as towing hooks on trailers up to 40t. The limiting factor in this override pintle coupling is the spring within the housing. This sprin\g limits the load to 2t.
Importantly, take care when reversing as the uneven ground can cause the coupling to twist and bend the pintle hook head.
As a result, of reversing on sharp angles (Jackknifing), the shaft on the ring coupling will bend.
List of available ring couplings and tow eyes:
- 2000kg x 3″ Ring Override Coupling.
- 6000kg x 3″ Pintle Ring Coupling | D-Value 49kN.
- 12t x 3″ Rogers bolt-on ring coupling | D-Value 120kN.
- 40mm Orlandi (Pin/Ring) Coupling | D-Value 125kN.
- 45t x 3″ Tow Ring Bolt-on | D-Value 165kN.