Pressed Metal Trailer Coupling
Pressed metal trailer couplings from Al-ko are used in smaller, lightweight, portable trailers towing less than 750kg.
Specifications 750kg AK7 Pressed Metal Coupling
- 2 x slotted mounting holes
- 85mm – 90mm hole centres
- Suits 50mm Tow Ball
- Suits 50mm drawbar (an option also available for a 60mm drawbar)
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 12.2mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
Metal couplings are AS4177 compliant and use 50mm tow balls. A locking key is also available for the locking mechanism.
Almac is a large manufacturer of lightweight, portable trailers and one of the great Australian companies located in Queensland.
Purchase larger couplings here
- 2t Trailer Coupling – Alko
- 2t Override Coupling – Alko
- 3.5t AL-KO Marine Coupling
- 3500kg Electric Coupling – Alko
- 4.5t Electric Trailer Coupling D-Value 23.24kN
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Pressed Metal Trailer Coupling 750kg and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon May 10, 2014. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.