2t Al-ko® Override Off-Road Coupling to suit disc brakes
2t Al-ko® Override Off-Road Coupling is rated to 2000kg. It offers a low profile at the tow ball than most other off-road couplers and is also suitable for 9″ Drums and various Disc Brakes.
- Huge 360-degree Articulation
- Fully Compliant – meets all ADR & Australian Standards
- User-friendly – fits standard 50mm tow ball
- Head height is approximately 85mm from shoulder to shoulder of the tow ball.
- Corrosive Resistant
- Zinc or Dacromet plated components
- Unique, attractive, low profile design
- Fatigue tested to 2 million cycles
- Self-lubricating head pivot bushes
- Standard mounting hole positions
- Positive ball latching – incorporating high impact PolyCarbonate ABS handgrip system
- Designed and engineered in Australia for harsh Australian conditions.
3.5t x 25mm HIgh Should er Tow Ball – Purchase by clicking the image
To select a suitable coupling, consider the following:
- What types of brakes are being used?
- What is the maximum total loaded weight of the trailer planned to be?
- Can I use a 50mm ball or do I need a ring-type attachment?
- Is there a need for a specific application? Eg. anti-sway, off-road, commercial, camper trailer?
- Trailer couplings comprise some specific groups based on their planned usage.
- This coupling is suitable for use on 10″ hydraulic brakes.
High Shoulder Tow Balls
Extreme angles can cause your off-road coupling to contact your tow hitch causing damage. There are many reasons to consider a high rise tow ball to give you a little extra clearance over the heavy ground. Additionally, a high shoulder tow ball can also align your trailer height with your tow bar.
Purchase offroad couplings here:
- 2000kg OZHitch Override Offroad Coupling
- 3500kg OzHitch Electric Off-road Coupling
- 3.5t Al-ko® Off-Road Coupling
- DO35 3.5t Offroad Coupling
- DO45 4.5t Offroad Coupling
- Pressed Metal Trailer Coupling 50mm x 750kg
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 2t AL-KO® Override Off-Road Coupling and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon January 9, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.