2t Al-ko Override Off-Road Coupling is rated to 2000kg. It offers a low profile at the tow ball than most other off-road couplers.
- Huge 360-degree Articulation
- Fully Compliant – meets all ADR & Australian Standards
- User-friendly – fits standard 50mm tow ball
- Head height is approximately 85mm from shoulder from the shoulder of the tow ball.
- Corrosive Resistant
- Zinc or Dacromet plated components
- Unique, attractive design
- Fatigue tested to 2 million cycles
- Self-lubricating head pivot bushes
- Standard mounting hole positions
- Positive ball latching – incorporating high impact PolyCarbonate ABS handgrip system
- Designed and engineered in Australia for harsh Australian conditions.
To select a suitable coupling, consider the following:
- What types of brakes are being used?
- What is the maximum total loaded weight of the trailer planned to be?
- Can I use a 50mm ball or do I need a ring type attachment?
- Is there a need for a specific application? Eg. anti-sway, off-road, commercial?
- Trailer couplings comprise some specific groups based on their planned usage.
High Shoulder Tow Balls
Extreme angles can cause your off-road coupling to contact your tow hitch causing damage. Consider a high rise tow ball to give you a little extra clearance over heavy ground.
High shoulder tow ball also helps align your trailer higher with your tow bar.