3500kg OzHitch Electric and Off-road Coupling
3500kg OzHitch Electric Off-road Coupling is manufactured by Manutec.
The self aligning Ozhitch is one of the many off-road couplings used by camper trailer and caravaners in the Australian market today.
Hi Norm, your hitch is the greatest invention since the wheel, can’t get over how much better the camper tows now. Hitching and unhitching is a piece of cake now. If your ever up this way please call in.
How easy is it to fit the OzHitch to my camper?
Fitting the OzHitch Electric off-road trailer coupling is easy.
- all that’s required is to remove your current tow-ball from the tow vehicle.
- place the OzHitch Electric tow-tongue section over the tow tongue.
- Line up the holes and insert the bolt into the same tow ball hole.
- Tighten the bolt up, and you are ready to connect.
Just a tip here, when fitting the bolt, put it in from underneath, as the space inside the off-road trailer hitch around the hole is quite deep allowing for the stub of the bolt to stick up rather than down.
- Fit the low profile lever under the rear of the coupling.
- Inert the small spacer (provided) under the front of the coupling to keep the setup concentric. Purchase by clicking the image.
What are the OzHitch Electric Coupling Advantages?
- Self Aligning Towing Hitch Cradle
- Connects in Seconds
- ADR approved to 3.5 Tonne (3.5 Tonne Version)
- Very Low Profile
- Full Bushing (“No Rattles”)
- Double Locking Pin Security
- Lockable for Security
- Huge Off-Road Angles
- Tested to Higher than Required Capacities
- Fully Galvanised
- Bolt or Weld-On
- Multiple Bolt Patterns Available
- 3.5 tonne, 2.5 tonne and 2 tonnes Override Models
- Hayman Reese Adaptor Available
Finally, purchase OzHitch spare parts accessories here
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 3500kg OzHitch Electric Off-road Coupling and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon May 10, 2014. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on