2t Electric Brake Drum with Bearings
2t Electric Brake Drums by Al-ko have Japanese bearings installed and greased.
Checklist before Dispatch
- bearing tolerance
- brake shoe diameter
- stud depth
- stud penetration
- and magnet face are just a few checks.
The inspector's initials mark the back of the stud at 11 o'clock on the drum.
The magnet will impact the head of the stud if studs are not countersunk below the magnet surface.
Al-ko International and Dexter are Australia's significant suppliers of caravan parts to the OEM RV markets.
Important: The use of bearing buddies on electric braking systems severely affects the braking efficiency of the electric magnets.
2t Stud Pattern
- Landcruiser PCD 140mm – 6 x 1/2 UNF Studs & Nuts
- Landcruiser PCD 150mm – 5 x 9/16 UNF Studs & Nuts
2t Bearings and Seals
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm – 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm – 64607
- Dust Cap OD 63mm – DC2
We prefer to use metal seals on these brake drums.
Do I buy offroad magnets or not? Is it better to buy high-quality replacement parts or buy the entire electric backing plate?
All these questions are answered and more answers are here.