Cruisemaster® 2t Landcruiser Drum incl Bearing Kit
Cruisemaster® 2t Landcruiser drum includes the complete bearing kit (bearings 501349 and 68149).
We recommend installing offroad magnets in 12″ electric backing plates. Offroad magnets reduce wear and tear on magnet arms and drum magnet surfaces.
The small extra price paid for offroad magnets may quite well save 12″ Cruisemaster® 2t drums from being destroyed on corrugated roads. It is possible to re-machine disc brake surfaces, no so with electric drums.
When installing bearings and seal be sure to smear lubricant on the axle journal where the seal is located.
The lubricant will prevent seal burn once the drum starts its rotations.
Why the rubber band on Offroad Magnet?
Offroad magnets, unlike standard electric magnets, are supplied without a retaining clip. Magnets are held into position with a rubber band.
The band will disintegrate as a result of the first braking event. When removing the 12″ drum for servicing, the mechanic will re-install a new band when he re-installs the drum.
2t Cruisemaster® Drums are available in
- 5 Stud Landcruiser 2t Cruisemaster Drum Incl 25580/68149 and Nuts
- 2t Cruisemaster 5 Stud Landcruiser Drum Incl 501349/68149 and Nuts – 93mm Spiggot
- 5 Stud Landcruiser 2t Cruisemaster M14 Drum Incl 501349/68149 and Nuts – 110mm Spiggot
- 2t Cruisemaster 6 Stud Landcruiser Drum Incl 501349/68149 and Nuts
- 2t Cruisemaster 6 Stud Landcruiser Drum Incl 25580/68149 and Nuts
Other available 2t x 12″ drums are
- 2t – 3t Electric Brake Drum 12″
- 2t Electric Brake Drum | Al-ko | Dexter
- 3t Electric Brake Drum
- 3t x 2pc Electric Brake Drum Al-ko
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Cruisemaster® 2t Drum incl Bearing Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon May 6, 2018. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.