Last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 10:47 am
Landcruiser, Diahatsu, Landrover, Nissan Lazy Al-ko Hub
Landcruiser and Nissan Al-ko Lazy Hub configuration and used on 14-inch to 16-inch wheels. Suits a variety of bearing kits.
Note: Derate the bearing rating by 20% when installing 15″ or 16″ wheels on 39mm Round Axles.
- SL and LM Landcruiser (6 x 139.7mm PCD 1/2 studs) (5 x 150mm 9/16″ studs)
- LM and SL Nissan (6 x 114.3mm PCD 1/2 studs)
- LM and SL Diahatsu Rocky (5 x 139.7mm 1/2″ Studs)
- Parallel Landcruiser (5 x 150mm PCD 9/16″ studs) (5 x 150mm 9/16″ studs)
- Parallel Landcruiser (6 x 139.7mm PCD 1/2″ studs) (6 x 139.7mm 1/2″ studs)
We recommend Japanese bearings for high-speed highway use and longevity of your bearings. Check your bearings yearly for water ingress or black carbon deposit in your grease, Carbon black means bearing wear so they will need replacing. The carbon black comes from wear on the casing of the bearings.
Ford Japanese Caravan Bearing Kit
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm (68149)
- Outer ID 22.00mm, OD 45.20mm (12749)
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm (492015)
- Grease Cap 45.20mm (CM497)
You are likely to need Dee Shackles on your caravan. Read this to help select the correct size of Dee Shackle.