Landcruiser, Diahatsu, Landrover, Nissan Lazy Al-ko Hub
Landcruiser and Nissan Al-ko Lazy Hub configuration and used on 14-inch to 16-inch wheels. Suits a variety of NSK Japanese bearing kits.
Note: Derate the hub bearing rating by 20% when installing 15" or 16" wheels on 39mm Round Axles.
6 Stud Hub Upgrades
Upgrading 6 stud hubs are challenging in the best of times. There are a lot of measurements to do before buying your new 6 stud rims and tyres.
It is not unusual for customers to buy new Landcruiser tyres only to find the rubber touching the trailer chassis. The solution, in this case, is to buy a new axle.
- Distance between rubber and chassis
- Rim offset
Available 6 stud hub P.C.D.'s
- SL and LM Toyota Landcruiser (6 x 139.7mm PCD 1/2 studs) (5 x 150mm 9/16" studs)
- LM and SL Nissan (6 x 114.3mm PCD 1/2 studs)
- LM and SL Diahatsu Rocky (5 x 139.7mm 1/2" Studs)
- Parallel Toyota Land cruiser (5 x 150mm PCD 9/16" studs) (5 x 150mm 9/16" studs)
- Parallel Toyota Land cruiser (6 x 139.7mm PCD 1/2" studs) (6 x 139.7mm 1/2" studs)
We recommend NSK Japanese bearings for high-speed highway use and longevity of your bearings. Check your bearings yearly for water ingress or black carbon deposit in your grease, Carbon black means bearing wear so they will need replacing. The carbon black comes from wear on the casing of the bearings.
Wheel bearings are sold separately here.
Ford Japanese Caravan Bearing Kit
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm (68149)
- Outer ID 22.00mm, OD 45.20mm (12749)
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm (492015)
You are likely to need Dee Shackles on your caravan. Read this to help select the correct size of Dee Shackle.