Al-ko IQ7 Brake Controller
$1,475.00 – $2,241.00 inc GST
Al-ko IQ7 Electric Hydraulic Brake Controller
The Al-ko IQ7 electric hydraulic brake actuator enjoys the top ranking for brake controllers on boat trailers over 2t.
Purchase 2 different types of hydraulic brake controllers.
- Requires an in-car brake controller
- The Xtreme model requires a foot pedal.
- The Outback model is filtered to remove dust from entering the compressor.
Great prices for available now for Al-ko® trailer parts.
Question: What type of hydraulic braking system suits the Alko IQ7
Answer: The Alko IQ7 is ideal for controlling the following braking systems.
- Independent Coil Suspension Kit – Hydraulic
- 45mm Square Galvanised Hydraulic 1450kg Disc Brake Axle
- 50mm Square Hydraulic Disc Brake Axle
- 60mm Round 2t – 3t Hydraulic Disc Braked Axle
An alternative to the IQ7 is the German-made Hydrapro. Click here for the price and more information.
When removing the earlier model series 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Sensabrake and replacing it with the IQ7 Extreme, loop or bridge pins 10 and 11.
- The Hydrastar actuator offers NO internal park brake. Residual compressed air is used to power the actuator when no control is available.
- The IQ7 actuator requires no breakaway kit and no breakaway switch.
- When electrically disconnected from the tow vehicle, the IQ7 compressor activates the hydraulic park brake.
As a result of the two points above, the Al-ko® IQ7 is superior to any similar product on the market and a significant investment.
The Alko IQ7 is the latest electric marine actuator on the market; therefore, it contains all of the newest technology and is the best money can buy.
Investment in your towing future.
Al-ko is a major manufacturer of trailer and caravan parts including axle, brakes and suspension products. in particular, Al-ko offers. the IQ7 Actuator to power large boat trailer hydraulic brakes.
The Alko 355002e Electric Hydraulic IQ7 is the latest in power-assisted braking.
Maximum hydraulic pressure for IQ7 is 6.9 Mpa (1000psi) and fluid displacement of 21cc.
Importantly, fitting the ALKO iQ7 system allows the legal use of hydraulic disc brakes for towed vehicles and trailers over 2 tonnes in Australia and 2.5 tonnes in New Zealand, and as a result, provides superior stopping performance.
Note: We deliver to Australia and New Zealand.
Sensa brake foot controllers are compatible with IQ7 Xtreme only.
Al-ko IQ7 Outback
The Al-ko IQ7 Outback is the latest in power-assisted hydraulic trailer braking, designed especially for harsh dusty conditions.
iQ7 Outback includes in-built breakaway technology to brake your trailer if it becomes detached from the tow vehicle.
Dust protection in extreme conditions
The iQ7 Outback is designed to handle harsh, dusty outback conditions, providing the driver with the ability to service and replace filters without the need for special tools or skills. Coupled with AL-KO Hydraulic Disc brakes, the iQ7 Outback provides safe and reliable braking in the harshest Australian conditions.
- "Tool-free air filter servicing for the compressor and pneumatic breathers.
- Mounted hydraulic actuator internally or externally.
- Remote mount pneumatic breather with replaceable filter ensures the air being drawn into the pneumatic system is always clean.
- Ideal for travelling on dusty outback roads.
- Australian made with the National service network.
- Suits caravans and boat trailers fitted with hydraulic disc brakes.
- Meets ADR breakaway requirements for trailers over 2000kg.
- Available in both iQ7 Outback and iQ7 Outback XTREME models.
The Al-ko IQ7 Outback Difference
AL-KO iQ7 Outback is equipped with the latest superior computer processor circuit technology for maximum reliability. AL-KO has also completed over 220,000 cycle tests on iQ7 Outback.
Further, this level of testing simulates the equivalent of setting off on an average of 42 trips per year over ten years, without iQ7 Outback experiencing any problems.
Finally, to complete the offer of complete peace of mind, AL-KO provides a market-leading 3-year warranty (When installed by an Authorised AL-KO iQ7 Outback Installer).