Last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 07:56 pm
The Trojan Hydraulic Bleed Screw is a tool that is used in a closed hydraulic system to create a temporary opening.
It facilitates removal of different substances including air by density and pressure differences.
Pro tip: You can replace damaged or lost Trojan caliper bleed screws with this Trojan Bleed Screw, for markedly better performance.
Further, the trojan bleed screw is interchangeable with the Al-ko bleed screw.
- Weight – 0.5 kg
- Dimensions – 6 x 6 x 6 cm
Couplemate also sells other types of brake parts—both electric brake or disk brake.
Compatible calipers and parts:
- Al-ko Hydraulic Caliper.
- Trojan Hydraulic Caliper.
- Trojan Piston.
- Trojan Caliper Slide Kit.
- Trojan Hydraulic Disc Caliper.
- Trojan Stainless Hydraulic Disc Caliper.
- Hydraulic Caliper Piston 316 Stainless.