Last updated on October 31st, 2019 at 02:57 pm
Jack Stand Swivel Mount. Also available is a heavier duty version of the same mounting bracket.
Swivel tubes are used to mount heavy duty adjustable stands onto camper popups or toolboxes. Easily Detachable.
Weld the male outer diameter onto the vehicle body or outer chassis rail. Then weld the female inner to the jack stand.
Finished the welding, attach the jacks to the welded bracket and slowly lift the camper or toolbox body from the ute tray.
Ensure the entire rig is stable before driving the ute from under the camper.
- Outer Diameter (Inner Tube): 48mm – 5mm thickness.
- Outer Diameter (Outer Tube): 62mm – 6mm thickness
- Weight .9kg
- Static Load Capacity 1000kg
- Outer Diameter (Inner Tube): 60mm – 8mm thickness.
- Outer Diameter (Outer Tube): 77mm – 6.5mm thickness
- Weight 1.6kg
- Static Load Capacity 4000kg
Swivel brackets suit the following loose handle stands:
- Heavy Duty Jack Stand Loose Handle (1000kg).
- Jack Stand ASSW-DLLH (1500kg).
- Heavy Duty Camper Jack Stand ASSW-1.4.
- Heavy Duty Jack Stand (2000kg).
Another method commonly used is one piece of box section that slides inside another part of the box section or chassis rail.
50mm box with a 5mm wall slides inside a 40mm box section.