Last updated on January 7th, 2020 at 04:58 pm
Rare Career Opportunity at Couplemate Trailer Parts
Jobs are not often available at Couplemate; however, we are currently expanding our team.
Are you ready to start a new career? Has your job lost its challenge?
About Our Company
Couplemate Trailer Parts is an industry leading manufacturing and distribution organisation that has been at the forefront of product innovation, development and a leader of regulatory & industry knowledge in the Caravan, Camper & Trailer Industry in Australia. We are second generation, growing family business, with a strong emphasis on product development, teamwork and with a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced salesperson with a technical background from the automotive, truck, or, recreational vehicle technology industries. The role will involve office sales support as well as local and regional travel visiting customers throughout Queensland, New South Wales; and the possibility of travel further afield as required. Product training will be offered in house along with training on our company’s specific software programs and regulatory training as it pertains to the role.
Being located in Brisbane’s bayside area, we are looking for applicants based in Brisbane or willing to move to Brisbane (applicant with intentions to move to Brisbane on or before April 2020 are encouraged to apply).
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Sales experience in the Automotive Industry (Truck, Automotive, RV or Caravanning)
- Parts interpreting experience (either inventory experience or computer base procurement experience)
- Experience using CRM programs, Inventory management software, point of sale software, the Microsoft suite software
- Drivers Licence – Unrestricted and manual transmission
- An excellent work ethic and willingness to work in a team environment
- Great Communication skills
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings will be an advantage
The package we are offering will include a salary of $60,000 – 65,000 plus superannuation, however depending on experience and professional attributes this is negotiable, a company vehicle will also be provided.
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume to the email address below. Alternatively, send me an overview of your experience in our industry.