200mm Jockey Wheel
200mm Jockey Wheel offers your caravan or camper trailer the necessary support to keep it stable when not attached to the tow vehicle.
Al-ko jockey wheels are one of the premium brands on the Australian market. Bolt-on jockey wheel is suitable for light trailers. If you are having problems with the 200mm jockey wheel, consider some of the larger wheel or twin wheel versions.
There are four types of high-quality Jockey Wheel in the 200mm rubber range
- Premium 200mm Bolt-on Clamp (628100)
- Premium 200mm Bolt-on No Clamp (628600)
- 200mm Extra Height – No Clamp (628300)
- Weld-on or bolt-on Premium Swivel (628204)
- Premium 200mm U-Bolt Swivel (628200XP3)
- Premium 200mm locking pin swivel (627500)
Choosing the right jockey wheel is critical. It helps in more ways; it helps manoeuvre the caravan, lower and raise the A-frame drawbar bar as when required. Although most caravans come with a jockey wheel, it’s advisable to invest in a good replacement that suits your weight rating better.
If your caravan has a load capacity of 500 kg or below, this is a perfect choice for you. It’s easy to use, adjust, remove, and manoeuvre. Made of solid rubber, it comes with a nylon insert and clamp bolts for secure attachment. We recommend this product for trailers having 4-leaf spring suspensions.
Note: Wheels are rated for different loads and have two functions
- Lift the caravan off the tow ball.
- To move the caravan to its location. When moving your trailer, do not forget to lower the stem for maximum efficiency.
- Wheel diameter – 200mm x 50mm
- Weight – 7.2 kg
- Zinc Coating
- Lift 225mm
- Ball Bearing Wheel
- Solid tyre rubber Wheel
Please note: Heavy-duty products are available in the 200mm and 250mm.
Purchase more jockey wheels here
- Twin Solid Jockey Wheel Bolt-On
- 150mm Jockey Wheel
- 250mm Al-ko Jockey Wheels
- ARK® XO 750 Off-Road Extreme Jockey Wheel
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 200mm Jockey Wheel and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon June 29, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.