ARK® XO 750 Off-road Series Extreme Jockey Wheel (ORJW750) – Video
Ark® XO Extreme off-road series jockey wheel is highly maneuverable with a 750kg static load rating for the toughest of conditions.
Until now, no jockey wheel has genuinely been able to claim offroad supremacy. As a result, Ark® Engineering researched, designed and manufactured a better offroad jack accessory.
An outstanding video demonstration of camper jockey wheels in sand conditions. (latest)
XO Series Replacement Parts
Fully retracted and highly maneuverable. Watch the video. (mud)
Note: If you purchased equipment from Couplemate and wish to publish your photos, I would be happy to review and announce where appropriate. If published, feel free to share your publication.
Heavy-duty body with 750kg rating
- Increases load carrying capacity and eliminate the likelihood of “bend” underweight
Heavy-duty swivel clamp
- 4 bolt pivot point ensures no more bowing underweight
- Suitable for 75mm, 100mm, 130mm and 150mm drawbars
- Comes with mounting hardware – no more welding onto drawbars
4 x adjustable height positions
- 250mm height adjustability at each of the 4 positions, whilst maintaining a central swivel point for extra strength
Dual wheel with sealed bearings & Off-road tread
- 2 x 8″ Premium wheels
- Increases off-road grip and spreads the load
Variable yoke lock
- 5 locking positions allow for clearance between stone guards, toolboxes, jerry can holders and gas bottles.
Easy-pivot trailing yoke design
- Wheel pivots easily, even under heavy load or on soft ground
Magnetic, removable, side-winding handle
- Easier raising & lowering of trailers/caravans – away from stone guards, toolboxes or jerry can holders
- Magnetic, removable handle ensures safe stowage and prevents damage in offroad situations
- Salt spray tested for 600 hours
Heavy-duty swivel clamp
- Four-bolt pivot point ensures no more bowing underweight.
- Suitable for 75mm, 100mm, 130mm and 150mm drawbars.
- Pivot trailing yoke design
- Mounting bolts included
- Stowed safety to allow for clearance.
- Yoke Locking Position to lock the yoke.
- Clearance for stone guards.
- Increases offroad grip and spreads the load.
- Dual wheel with sealed bearings & offroad tread
Tow ball scales measure the down pressure on the trailer coupling with the jockey wheel in the up position.
Purchase replacement jockey wheels here
- Twin Solid Jockey Wheel Bolt-On
- 150mm Alko Jockey Wheel
- 200mm Alko Jockey Wheel
- 250mm Al-ko Jockey Wheels
- Al-ko Auto Retract Jockey Wheel 8″ automatically retracts – video
- Side Winding Jockey Wheel
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality ARK® XO 750 Off-Road Extreme Jockey Wheel and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon February 17, 2018. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.