Last updated on October 27th, 2019 at 09:07 am
Twin Jockey Wheel Bolt-On suit heavy Caravans in Pneumatic and Solid Wheels. An excellent jockey wheel for moving those heavier trailers.
A Solid tyre is a good all-round wheel whereas the pneumatic is good for uneven grassy surfaces.
- Wheel: Twin 4.10/3.50 x 4 (10″)
- Solid Rubber with steel centre and bearings.
- Lift: 225mm
- Weight: 9.9kg
- Total Height: 630mm
- Static Load Capacity 500 kg to 1000 kg
- Including heavy duty clamp
- Max Air pressure on pneumatic tyres is 30psi
A jockey wheel is an essential trailer attachment. It is usually attached to the tow bar or near the centre of gravity of single-axle and close-coupled trailers.
- Solid Wheel – Brass Bearings (1000kg)
- Pneumatic – Ball Bearings (500kg)
This device gives you ease of movement in all directions. Additionally, it has low maintenance, ease of movement, and convenience of utility. Subsequently, it is a popular choice for trailer users and caravanners alike.
The clamp helps make your life easier because it lets you bolt the jockey wheel to the trailer’s frame. With dimensions of 4.10/3.50 x 4 (10”), it is an apt choice for most trailers.
The lift is characterised by a height of 630 mm, a static load capacity of 500 kg, a net weight of 9.9 kg, and a diameter of 225 mm.
You can find several similar products on Couplemate’s collection of clamp-on jockey wheels. You can also check out the essential accessories that go with the product, such as the 500 mm Caravan Corner Steady Slotted Head.
Other clamp-on caravan movers are located here:
- 150mm Jockey Wheel Bolt-On.
- 200mm Jockey Wheel Zinc Bolt-On.
- 250mm Pneumatic Jockey Wheel Bolt On.
- Swivel Jockey Wheel 250mm.
- 250mm Solid Jockey Wheel Bolt On.
- Twin Solid Rubber Power Mover Jockey Wheel Including Clamp 900kg.
- Solid Power Mover Jockey Wheel 750kg.
- Jockey Wheel Clamp Bolt.