150mm Swivel Jockey Wheels to suit economy, standard, weld on, u-bolt and loose swivel. Ratings from 350kg to 500kg
- Economy Swivel 6″ – 350kg JW2E
- Economy Swivel 6″ U-Bolt – 500kg JW2UBE
- Standard Swivel 6″ – 500kg JW2
- Standard Swivel 6″ U-Bolt – 500kg JW2UB
- Swivel 6″ – Loose Bracket – 500kg – JW2LB
- Heavy Duty Swivel 6″ – 650kg – JW2HD
- Heavy Duty Swivel 6″ U-Bolt – 650kg – JW2UBHD
- Standard Galvanised 6″ Swivel U-Bolt – 500kg – JW2UBHDG
- Heavy Duty Swivel 6″ U-Bolt – 600kg – JW2UBG
- Side Wind Swivel 6″ – 500kg – JWSW-2
- Side Wind Galvanised 6″ Swivel U-Bolt – 500kg – JWSW-2UBG
Manutec jockey wheels are high quality and rated for a static load or lift capacity. Example, stationary loads.
Choosing the right jockey wheel is critical. It helps in more than way—it helps manoeuvre the caravan, lower and raise the A-frame or drawbar as when required. Although most caravans come with a jockey wheel, it’s advisable to invest in a good replacement that suits your weight rating better.
If your caravan has a load capacity of 500 kg or below, this is a perfect choice for you. It’s easy to use, adjust, remove, and manoeuvre. Made of solid rubber, it comes with a nylon insert and clamp bolts for secure attachment. We recommend this product for trailers having 4-leaf spring suspensions.
Note: Jockey wheels are rated for different loads and have two functions
- Lift the caravan off the tow ball.
- To move the caravan to its location. When moving your caravan, do not forget to lower the jockey wheel for maximum efficiency.
- Wheel: 150mmmm x 50mm (6″ x 2″) Solid Rubber tyre with nylon insert.
- Lift: 225mm
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Total Height 520mm
- Static Load Capacity 350kg – 500kg.
Wind your jockey wheel down when moving your caravan. Movement in the highest position puts a lot of strain on the pivot point of your swing up mechanism.
The most common problem customers tell us about are undersized jockey wheels.
Unless you push your caravan with the jockey wheel in the fully extended position, heavy duty wheels don’t usually let you down. We recommend winding down jockey wheels once they are detached from your vehicle.