Last updated on October 28th, 2019 at 09:21 pm
200mm Swivel Jockey Wheel to suit standard, weld on, u-bolt, galvanised, extra height and loose swivel. Ratings from 700kg to 850kg
- Standard Swivel 700kg JW4ZB
- Standard Swivel U-Bolt 700kg JW4ZUB
- Swivel Loose Bracket 700kg JW4ZLB
- Extra Height Swivel Loose Bracket 700kg JW4ZEHLB
- Heavy Duty Swivel 750kg JW4ZBHD
- Heavy Duty Swivel U-Bolt 850kg JW4ZUBHD
- Loose Swivel Plate heavy duty 750kg JW5Z
- Heavy Duty with Loose Clamp JW6Z
- Standard Galvanised Swivel U-Bolt 700kg JW4UBG
- Heavy Duty Galvanised Swivel U-Bolt 750kg JW4UBHDG
- Side Wind Swivel 700kg JWSW-4ZB
- Side Wind Extra Height Loose Clamp 750kg JWSW-6Z
The 200mm Swivel Jockey Wheel is rated for a static load or lift capacity. Example, stationary loads.
Couplemate recommends purchasing a high-quality tow ball scale to help balance your jockey wheel and coupling load.
Choosing the right jockey wheel is critical. It helps in more than way—it help maneuver the caravan, lower and raise the A-frame or drawbar as when required. Although most caravans come with a jockey wheel, it’s advisable to invest in a good replacement that suits your weight rating better.
If your caravan has a load capacity of 500 kg or below, this is a perfect choice for you. It’s easy to use, adjust, remove, and maneuver. Made of solid rubber, it comes with a nylon insert and clamp bolts for secure attachment. We recommend this product for trailers having 4-leaf spring suspensions.
Note: Jockey wheels are rated for different loads and have two functions
- Lift the caravan off the tow ball.
- To move the caravan to its location. When moving your caravan, do not forget to lower the jockey-wheel for maximum efficiency.
- Wheel: 200mmmm x 55mm
- Lift: 225mm
- Weight: 8.2kg
- Total Height 520mm
- Static Load Capacity 700-750kg.
Wind your jockey wheel down when moving your caravan. Movement in the highest position puts a lot of strain on the pivot point of your swing up mechanism.
The most common problem customers tell us about are undersized jockey wheels.
Unless you push your caravan with the jockey wheel in the fully extended position, heavy-duty wheels don’t usually let you down. We recommend winding down jockey wheels once they are detached from your vehicle.
Finally, if in doubt of your caravan weight, visit a weighbridge and obtain an official weight bridge certificate. A weighbridge certificate will certainly cause you to re-think balancing your rig and will certainly improve your experience.
Purchase more swivel jockey wheels here:
- 150mm Swivel Jockey Wheels
- 250mm Swivel Jockey Wheels.
- Twin Pneumatic Power Mover Jockey Wheel Including Clamp 600kg.
- ARK XO Off Road Series Extreme Jockey Wheel.
- Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel (1000kg).
- Heavy Duty U-bolt Jockey Wheel (1000kg).